Amplifyn is a specialized software product engineering team in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We strive to become the best platform for reaching the full potential of our people, which makes us a specialized product engineering team. You will work with software product engineering teams in the European region, to identify opportunities and push boundaries with superior UX. If you have the passion and curiosity to design software products that are redefining norms we have a perfect opportunity for you.
What we offer
- Helping you build a healthy, comfortable work from home environment
- Opportunity and guidance to apply UX practices in real world products
- Exciting opportunities to grow your career as a product design specialist
- Dedicated budget and support for professional and personal development
- Training and mentoring by globally recognized UX design leaders
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a value driven company
- Extensive support for building your personal brand as a UX leader in the community
We are looking for a Associate User Experience Lead who has keen interest in designing web applications that are both functional and usable.
What do we look for in you
- Strong analytical and problem-solving and skills
- Lead problem framing and product discovery workshops with stakeholders
- Discover insights of product domain, users and opportunities
- Hands on experience with prototyping and conducting usability tests
- Design and maintain well documented design systems
- Experience of using Figma to design appealing user interfaces
- Enjoy maintaining structure, design discipline and conduct design reviews
- Understanding of platform specific design principles and usability guidelines
- Provide thought leadership for the user experience team
- Collaborating with clients and engineering teams to provide UX leadership
- Willingness to learn new design paradigms
- Provide guidance to other UX team members in the company
- Experience in agile project management and contributing to process improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in UX
- Setup research activities based on the product roadmap, interviewing users, setting up surveys and usability tests as well as interpreting the results to actionable tasks.
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative data into opportunities for improvements of the product features and roadmap.
- Discover, validate, and iterate design solutions based on user feedback through UX methods such as prototyping, A/B testing, usability testing, user interviews, and focus group studies
- Present the findings of the research and set up a clear plan on user interface designs with the product owner and rest of the team.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes, working with other designers and developers to create production ready user interface assets with hand-off documentations.
- Maintain and evolve design system guidelines and workflows to maintain the consistency of the user interface design of the products.
- Producing, updating and maintaining UX artifacts such as product roadmaps, personas, User flows, Journey maps, User testing scripts etc.
- Actively collaborate with product owners and engineering leaders to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
- Present the work and get buy-in from stakeholders by explaining the rationale behind design proposals.
- Define, share and refine best practice and standards, then actively review if they are implemented correctly with the UX team.
- Manage the tasks and team members using the agile scrum or kanban methodology to ensure team members and stakeholders are well aligned with the project delivery.
- Conduct peer design reviews and complete the project goals that are assigned to you.
- Maintaining a friendly working relationship with all team members and respecting everyone’s work.
- Support the team by actively reviewing and providing support to achieve the company goals that are assigned to you and the team members who are under your supervision.
- Conduct yearly performance reviews of the team members with the support of the HR team.
- Clearly communicate, both written and spoken, with the team and all stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to company initiatives that are assigned in order to achieve the company goals.
- Provide thought leadership to the internal design team and design community.
- Identify the resource, process, training needs and communicate to the consultants and implement the resolutions.
How to apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com