Amplifyn is a software product engineering partner in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We work together with software product engineering teams to identify opportunities and push boundaries with the effective use of technology and superior UX. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to engineer mission critical software products we have a perfect opportunity for you.
What we offer
- Helping you build a healthy, comfortable work from home environment
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company, defining a rapidly growing field
- Exciting opportunities to grow your career as a product engineering specialist
Roles & responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Qualifications & skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
How to apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com