Amplifyn is a software product engineering company in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We work with product startups in the European region. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to engineer mission-critical software products we have a perfect opportunity for you.
Working for Amplifyn is fun, we are not the usual agency setup or an enterprise that does not recognize your efforts and foster growth, we're sure you're going to love working here. The variety and exposure you'll get coupled with the freedom you will be given to think outside the box is unparalleled. Start making a real impact through user-centric applications in the retail sector. If this sounds like the place for you, apply today, and let's talk!
What we offer
- Helping you build a healthy, comfortable work from home environment
- Exciting opportunities to grow your career in digital products and new venture building
- Dedicated budget and support for professional and personal development
- Training and mentoring by recognised engineering leaders
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a value-driven company
The profile and skills
- Professional experience with React and its ecosystem (Redux, Redux Toolkit, React Query, React Tables)Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high-quality UI
- Knowledge of any server-side languages will be an advantage (NodeJS, .Net, PHP)
- Experience in Agile development practicesParticipate in initial technology discussions with clients and provide estimations and engineering leadership
- Define, share and refine best practices and standards, then actively review if they are implemented correctly
- Conduct code reviews with other members of the engineering team
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsMinimum 5 years of related work experience
Interested? Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org