Amplifyn is a software product engineering partner in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We work together with software product engineering teams to identify opportunities and push boundaries with the effective use of technology and superior UX. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to engineer mission critical software products we have a perfect opportunity for you.
What we offer
- Helping you build a healthy, comfortable work from home environment
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company, defining a rapidly growing field
- Exciting opportunities to grow your career as a product engineering specialist.
Roles & responsibilities
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Work directly with client teams to plan, manage and execute product engineering roadmap.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Facilitate in finalization of the release scope, goals, and other deliverables.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Coaching teams on agile practices
- Contribute company initiatives of advocating community via blogs, webinars and events
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of the project progress to stakeholders.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of risk identification, mitigation, and change management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum five years managerial experience in the IT field
How to apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org